la grosse maj!
Bon je vous résume.
- Pour aller à Cantha, il faut prendre la quête “La Requête de Mhenlo” de Sergio à l’Arche du Lion. Par personnage uniquement.
- Pour aller en Tyrie quand on est un perso de Cantha, il y a également une quête à faire.
- La map du monde montre maintenant le nom des régions explorées
- La fenêtre de groupe indique si une personne est hors de vue de votre mini-map
- Les mercos chattent pendant les missions maintenant
Changements de skills:
The arrival of Assassins and Ritualists has caused many core professions to re-evaluate their skills. (Please note that the number ranges below, such as 3…8, are for attribute 0 to attribute 15.)
General * Signet of Capture: now gives 250 XP for each level you have when used to capture an Elite skill. * Without Death Magic, you can control no more than two undead servants. For every two ranks of Death Magic, you can control one additional undead servant. * The number of undead servants you control is now displayed. * Attempting to use a healing skill or to cast a Hex or Enchantment spell on a Spirit now causes a warning message to display. Mesmer * Energy Surge: decreased Energy lost to 3..8; increased damage per Energy to 10. * Energy Burn: decreased Energy lost to 3..8; increased damage per Energy to 10. * Energy Tap: fixed bugs causing the inaccurate display of the amount of Energy drained. * Epidemic: decreased recharge time to 5 seconds. * Illusion of Haste: fixed a bug that prevented this spell from inflicting the Crippled Condition if it ended prematurely. * Mantra of Earth, Mantra of Flame, Mantra of Frost, Mantra of Lightning: increased Energy gained per hit to 2. * Mantra of Recovery: decreased recharge time to 20 seconds. * Power Spike: decreased recharge time to 12 seconds. * Signet of Weariness: decreased Energy lost to 3..8. Necromancer * Barbs: decreased recharge time to 20 seconds. * Mark of Pain: decreased recharge time to 20 seconds. * Weaken Armor: decreased recharge time to 20 seconds. * Unholy Feast: decreased cast time to .75 seconds. * Wither: increased Health degeneration to 2..4. * Verata's Sacrifice: decreased Enchantment duration to 5..10 seconds; increased recharge time to 60 seconds; skill now instantly recharges if you have 3 or fewer undead servants; this skill now only affects undead servants you control. * Blood of the Master: decreased Energy cost to 5; decreased recharge time to 2 seconds; decreased sacrifice to 5%; this skill now sacs 2% more Health per creature healed. * Animate Bone Minions: decreased Energy cost to 15.. * Death Nova: this skill no longer damages the caster and the caster's allies when an uncontrolled creature with Death Nova dies. Elementalist * Aura of Restoration: decreased recharge time to 5 seconds. * Fire Attunement: decreased recharge time to 45 seconds. * Water Attunement: decreased recharge time to 45 seconds. * Air Attunement: decreased recharge time to 45 seconds. * Earth Attunement: decreased recharge time to 45 seconds. * Elemental Attunement: decreased recharge time to 45 seconds. * Flare: increased damage to 20..55. * Ice Spear: increased damage to 10..70. * Water Trident: increased damage to 10..70. * Stone Daggers: increased damage to 8..28. * Maelstrom: decreased cast time to 2 seconds. * Mark of Rodgort: fixed a bug that limited the Burning duration to 3 seconds regardless of your Fire Magic attribute. * Wards: no longer affect Spirits. Monk * Signet of Judgment: decreased recharge time to 25 seconds. * Peace and Harmony: decreased recharge time to 25 seconds. * Contemplation of Purity: increased recharge time to 10 seconds. * Unyielding Aura: now kills Enchanted characters if the caster maintaining this Enchantment dies. * Draw Conditions: fixed a bug that caused this spell to reset the durations of all the transferred Conditions. Warrior * Mighty Blow: increased damage to 6..35. * Staggering Blow: increased Weakness duration to 5..20 seconds. * Axe Twist: decreased adrenaline cost to 7. * Skull Crack: increased attack speed to .5 seconds; decreased Dazed duration to 10 seconds * Savage Slash: increased Energy cost to 10; increased recharge time to 20; decreased attack speed to .5 * Flourish: this skill now recharges Pet Attack skills. Ranger * Call of Protection: decreased recharge time to 90 seconds. * Dual Shot: increased recharge time to 7 seconds. * Comfort Animal: no longer disables your skills if used to resurrect your pet. * Edge of Extinction: this Spirit no longer damages creatures that are outside of its effect. * Antidote Signet: Fixed a bug causing this Signet to remove Conditions other than Blind, Disease, and Poison.
Plein d’améliorations, somme toute!
- Le Seigneur de Guilde a des armes plus balaises
- Il fait plus de dégats contre d’autres NPCs.
- Le seigneur de guilde possède de nouveaux skills.
Les nouveautés sur les armures ne sont pas encore actifs sur celles déjà possédées. Cependant, dans un futur très proche, ils era possible de “mettre à jour” son armure dûrement acquise.
* Aeromancer's armor: now provides +10 armor vs. elemental damage and +10 armor vs. lightning damage. * Pyromancer's armor: now provides +10 armor vs. elemental damage and +10 armor vs. fire damage. * Hydromancer's armor: now provides +10 armor vs. elemental damage and +10 armor vs. water damage. * Geomancer's armor: now provides +10 armor vs. elemental damage and +10 armor vs. earth damage.
* Rogue's armor: no longer provides less Energy than standard armor.
* Judge's armor: no longer provides less Energy than standard armor. * Wanderer's armor: now provides +10 armor vs. elemental damage.
* Knight's armor: now provides +20 armor vs. physical damage (instead of +10). * Knight's Helm: fixed so that it now provides +1 to Strength. * Dragon armor: now provides 90 base armor +10 armor vs. physical damage. * Platemail armor: same as Dragon.
* The word "obsidian" has been added to armor names, in accordance with the naming convention introduced in Guild Wars Factions. For example, the Monk leggings that provide additional armor against physical damage are now called "Judge's Obsidian Pants" instead of "Judge's Pants." (This change does not affect armor crafted prior to this update.) * Now includes new armor sets using the same statistics as armor only available in Cantha. * No longer includes multiple armor sets with the exact same appearance and attributes.
Armes et objets
- Les objets golds sont très améliorés
- Modif des stats des armes pour PVP
- Probabilité de trouver des runes de vig sup et absorption sup augmentées
- Correction d’un bug qui empêchait considérablement de dropper des trucs bien sous certaines circonstances/zones